5 Days 4 Nights Tour
Days of Week Depart Every Monday only
Pick Up AM 08:00~09:00
Departure Point Hotel Lobby Pick up
Duration 5 Days 4 Nights Tour
Guide English or Mandarin Speaking
TAIPEI / SUN MOON LAKE+ Natural Hot Spring
- To be picked up at lobby of hotel in Taipei City, we will drive to Sun Moon Lake which is located in the middle of Taiwan and situated 762 meters above sea level in the lofty mountains of Central Taiwan. Tour will stop at the famous Wenwu Temple or Literature Warrior Temple dedicated to Confucius as Master of Pen and to Kuan Ti as Master of Sword, Holy Monk Shrine and Tse-En Pagoda. After touring round Sun Moon Lake, proceed to hotel for check in, stay overnight at Sun Moon Lake and enjoy natural hot spring at the Fleur de Chine Hotel.
- Hotel: Fleur De Chine, Sun Moon Lake – Mountain View (5*) or similar
SUN MOON LAKE / FOGUANGSHAN MONASTERY / KAOHSIUNG (BF)
- Check out hotel, passing by the lovely small and old Jiji Railway Station, drive to FoGuang Shan Buddhist Monastery, the most famous Buddhist sacred place of southern Taiwan. Here you will learn about Buddhism during the monastery walking tour to visit “Buddha Memorial Center” and communicate with some of the monks, nuns during the visit, there will be opportunity to taste Buddhist vegetarian lunch (at your own cost). Continuously, we will drive to Kaohsiung City, which is the second largest city of Taiwan. The tour will take you to Love River and Liuhe Night Market. Overnight stay at Kaohsiung.
- Hotel : Grand Hi-Lai Hotel, Kaohsiung (5*) or similar
KAOHSIUNG / KENTING / ZHIBEN HOT SPRINGS (BF)
- Morning tour to Kenting National Park, located at Taiwan’s southern tip and the 37 miles of coral-rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide its main attractions. Stops will be made at Eluanbi light house, Maobitou coastal scenic area and Longpan Park. Continuously we will drive to Taitung via Southern Link Highway. Overnight stay at Zhiben. Enjoy natural hot spring at Hotel Royal Chihpen (ZHIBEN HOT SPRINGS)
- Hotel: Hotel Royal Chihpen, Taitung (5*) or similar
TAITUNG (ZhibenHotspring)/ EAST COAST NATIONAL SCENIC AREA / HUALIEN(BF)
- After breakfast, it will be an exciting East Coast Tour. The East Coast National Scenic Area, known as “Taiwan’s last unspoiled land”, stretches 170 kilometers down the east coast of the island. Weathering, erosion, and accumulation have produced a wide range of landforms here. Our tour will stop at Xiaoyeliu, Sanxiantai, Shitiping (Stone Steps), marble factory and showroom. Late afternoon, we will proceed to Hualien for overnight stay at Taroko National Park.
- Hotel: Silks Palace Taroko (5*) or similar
HUALIEN / TAROKO GORGE / TAIPEI
- After breakfast, we will make a visit to Taroko National Park. Taroko Gorge is an exceptionally beautiful, narrow raving created by the Liwuriver which has cut deep into the mountains of solid marble. A road carved into sheer walls of rock rewinding its way past forested peaks and cliffs towering thousands of feet above it, while hundreds of feet below a river roars past gigantic marble boulders. Passing by Tunnel of Nine Turns, Ci Mu Bridge, stops will be made at Swallow Grotto, Changchun Temple and Shakadang Trail. We will then drive back to Taipei with a stop at Qingshui Cliff, drive through Syue-Shan Long Tunnel (12.9 Kms) to arrive at around 6 PM.
- Remarks: The above rates are include 4 nights 5* hotel accommodation on TWIN sharing basis, daily breakfast at hotel, professional English/Mandarin speaking guide, deluxe air-conditioned coach throughout, and entrance tickets.
- Lunch& Dinner not included
- Passport is needed for enplaning
ADDTIONAL INFORMATION :
住宿: 台東娜路彎大酒店 5*
花蓮－太魯閣 (大理石) 峽谷－長春祠－燕子口－九曲洞－天祥－大理石工廠－沿蘇花公路返台北－抵達台北－回送飯
PLEASE TAKE NOTE :
• Lunch& Dinner not included
• Passport is needed for enplaning