2 Days 1 Night Tour
Pick Up AM 07:00~08:00
Departure Point Hotel Pick up
Duration 2 Days 1 Night Tour
Guide English Speaking
- Kenting National Park – Kenting National Park, which was established on 01 Jan 1948, is Taiwan’s first National Park. The park is superbly located. Spanning the Hengchun Peninsula, it faces the Pacific Ocean to the east, the Bashi Channel to the south, and the Taiwan Straits to the west. Some of Taiwan’s largest coral reefs lie off the coast and the forests along the park’s western edge are the last of Taiwan’s coastal tropical forests. The name Hengchun Peninsula says much about the area’s attractions, for it means “ Eternal Spring.” The fantastic climate, lush forests, beaches, and reef environments make Kenting a rival to internationally famous tropical resorts like Bali and Phuket.
- Chengching Lake – The Chenching Lake has a lot of tourist attractions and is the largest lake in Kaohsiung County. A major attraction at the lake is the stately Restoration Pagoda. The lake also has islands and bridges, towers and pavilions, boating and aquariums, tree-lined paths, a nine-corner bridge.
- Spring and Autumn Pavilions – The seven-tiered Dragon and Tiger pagodas stand in the water of Lotus Lake at Tzuoying near the graceful Spring and Autumn pavilions. A nine-cornered bridge links the pagodas to the shore.
- Pick-up from Taipei Hotel
- Taiwan High Speed Rail Station
- High Speed Bullet Train for Kaohsiung Zuoying Station
- Enbus for Maopitou
- Oluanpi Light House
- Kenting National Park
- Hotel: Chateau de Chine or similar, Kaohsiung
- Kaohsiung City Tour
- Cheng Ching Lake
- Spring & Autumn Pavilions
- Former British Consulate
- Kaohsiung High Speed Train Station
- High Speed Bullet Train for Taipei